Galaxy M51 quick review of the mobile Samsung announced its latest phone in the M series, the Samsung Galaxy M51. The phone comes to serve as a development for the M31 phone. The M series from Samsung is especially interested in the company with the large battery and screen, but with the Samsung Galaxy M51 phone, things came different Performance has also been taken care of, as the phone comes with a powerful mid-range processor from Qualcomm, unlike Exynos processors from Samsung, so let us know the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy M51 phone and what are its most important defects and features as follows, and is it worth buying and waiting until it is available in the Egyptian markets or is there other phones A competition that currently offers better specifications with a cheaper price than strong competitors in the middle category such as Xiaomi or Realme, so let us learn about that as follows below.
Samsung Galaxy M51 Specifications
|Processor||Octa-core Snapdragon 730G 8 nano technology.|
|Storage / RAM||128 GB with 8 GB RAM.|
|Camera||Quad rear 64 + 12 + 5 + 5 MB. / Front 32 mb.|
|Screen||6.7 inches, with FHD + resolution, with a small hole.|
|Operating System||Android 10.0.|
Detailed explanation of all Samsung Galaxy M51 specifications)
- The radio supports FM and NFC.
- It supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- The phone has dimensions of 163.9 x 76.3 x 9.5 mm.
- Weight 213 grams.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the manufacture of the phone come entirely from plastic.
- The screen comes in the form of a hole in the middle of the screen and Samsung calls it the Infinity O of the Super AMOLED Plus area of 6.7 inches, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, at a pixel density of 385 pixels per inch, and the screen supports the new display dimensions in a ratio of 19.5: 9 to display Larger content on the screen, whether while watching videos or playing games, in addition to the presence of a protection layer on the screen that comes from the third generation Corning Gorilla Glass with screen support for Dark Mode to turn the entire system into black.
- Solid memory comes with a capacity of 128 GB with random memory with a capacity of 8 GB.
- The phone supports the ability to increase storage space up to 512 GB in a separate port.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Snapdragon 730G processor with* 8 nanotechnologies with an Adreno 618 graphic processor, which is the same processor found in the Oppo Reno 2 and the Samsung galaxy A71.
- The front camera comes with a 32-megapixel camera with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a quad-camera, where the first camera comes with a resolution of 64 megapixels, with an F / 1.8 lens slot, with a Sony IMX 682 sensor, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with an accuracy of 12 megapixels, with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes with 5 mega-pixels, with an F/2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography. As for the fourth camera, it comes with a 5-megapixels with F/2.4 lens slot, which is for isolation and portraiture work, in addition to the presence of a single LED flash rear flash.
- The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone, whether in calls, recording, or photography.
- Supports shooting 4K videos with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- The phone also supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies, in addition to its support for dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
- Supports GPS geolocation and supports other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS to determine the location more quickly and with better accuracy.
- Security and protection mean in the phone: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes integrated with the power button. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone using your face and works through the front camera.
- It also supports most other sensors, as it supports the acceleration sensor, proximity, compass, and gyroscope for operating the VR glasses.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the latest type, the Type-C.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 7000 mAh, with phone support for fast charging of 25 watts.
- It comes with the latest Android 10 operating system with the latest Samsung One UI 2.1 interface.
- The phone is available in black and white.
Defects and features of Samsung Galaxy M51
Samsung Galaxy M51
Samsung Galaxy M51
|1- There is nothing new in the design, as it is the same design as all Samsung phones in the middle class.||1- Supports 4K photography with electronic stabilization.|
|2- The phone comes from plastic, while the competing phones come with materials of glass, but the plastic is still practical in terms of falls and shocks .. but unfortunately the M51 material is easily scratched.||2- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.|
|3- It is very thick and heavy..but this is because of the huge battery.||3- A large battery, which is almost the largest in this category, to last for a long time, perhaps up to two days without charging.|
|4- Double Wi-Fi reception on the phone.||4- USB Type C port with phone support for 25W fast charging, and the battery is charged in about 100 minutes.|
|5- In general, the phone is considered a copy of the Galaxy A71, but the M51 is characterized by a larger battery with a big difference with a faster and more accurate side fingerprint.||5- The Super AMOLED screen in the form of a hole offers very good performance, as is usual for this type of screen, as it is the best .. but it still does not provide a high frequency of only 60 Hz.|
|———-||6- A processor that offers very acceptable performance, especially since it is from Qualcomm.|
|———–||7- Very distinctive cameras, as usual with Samsung, whether back or front.|
Opening the Samsung Galaxy M51 phone case
Samsung Galaxy M51 phone – 25W charger head – USB Type C cord – Metal pin – Quick start guide manuals – Phone warranty – Earphones.
And now we go through Amazon stores to see the Samsung Galaxy M51 because I do not have exclusive photos, and here are some of the affiliate links to you, dear friends. I hope you like it and be one of the reasons for my livelihood.
How about going out and shopping
|1- Samsung Galaxy M51 (128GB, 6GB) 6.7″ FHD+, 64MP Quad Camera, Dual SIM GSM Unlocked Global 4G VoLTE (T-Mobile, AT&T, Metro) International Model M515F/DSN (64GB SD Bundle, Black) (Renewed)||https://amzn.to/3iPBEt5|
|2- SAMSUNG Galaxy M51 (128GB, 6GB) 6.7″ FHD+, Quad Camera, Dual SIM GSM Unlocked Global 4G Volte (T-Mobile, Straight Talk, Metro) International Model M515F/DSN (64GB SD Bundle) (Celestial Black)||https://amzn.to/3wnjfaL|
|3- Samsung Galaxy M51 M515F 128GB Dual Sim GSM Unlocked Android Smartphone – Celestial Black||https://amzn.to/3vhM3QJ|
|4- Samsung Galaxy M51 M515F 4G LTE Volte Unlocked 128GB (LTE Tmobile/Metro/At&t/Mint Latin Europe Asia) (NO VERIZON/Boost)(White)||https://amzn.to/35sRLF3|
|5- Samsung Galaxy M51 (128GB, 6GB) 6.7″ FHD+, Quad Camera, Dual SIM GSM Unlocked Global 4G Volte (T-Mobile, Straight Talk, Metro) International Model M515F/DSN (64GB SD Bundle) (Celestial White)||https://amzn.to/3xmzSUd|
|6- Samsung Galaxy M51 (M515F/DS) 128GB Dual SIM, GSM Unlocked, Android Smartphone (White)||https://amzn.to/3xdFYGn|