Oppo Reno 2 || a quick review of the mobile The Oppo Reno 2 phone come to be the first step from Oppo in the upper-middle category. Oppo has met with great success with its Oppo F11 pro phone, so there is no objection to releasing a phone in a slightly higher price category. AMOLED screen with a high-middle-class processor. The phone offers a respectable mixture that can compete with other phones such as Samsung A80 and Xiaomi Mi 9t pro… Let us learn about the advantages and disadvantages of Oppo Reno 2 in this article
(Oppo Reno 2 Specifications)
|(Processor)||Octa-core Snapdragon 730G 8 nano technology.|
|(Storage / RAM)||256 GB with 8 GB RAM.|
|(Camera)||quad rear 48 + 13 + 8 + 2 MB. / Front 16 mb.|
|(screen)||6.5 inches with FHD + resolution.|
|(Operating System)||Android 9.0.|
(General Specifications for Oppo Reno 2)
- The phone has dimensions of 160 x 74.3 x 9.5 mm.
- It weighs 189 grams and has a glass design with gorilla protection for the fifth generation and a metal frame.
- The phone supports two Nano-SIM cards.
- Supports the NFC feature.
- As for communication networks, the phone supports 2G, 3G, and 4G 4G networks.
- A full screen without any notch or hole and comes from a type AMOLED with an area of 6.5 inches, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, at a pixel density of 401 pixels per inch, with a protective layer of the type Corning Gorilla Glass in the sixth version, and the Oppo company officially stated that the screen occupies about 93.1 % of the front end of the phone and the screen supports the new 20:9 aspect ratio.
- The phone comes with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB with a random memory capacity of 8 GB.
- The phone supports the possibility of increasing the storage space through a memory card, up to 256 GB, and it is placed in the place of the second chip.
- The front camera comes with a 16-megapixel camera with an F / 2.0 lens slot and works via a slider. The motor also supports the protection and automatically closes in the event of a fall.
- The rear camera comes with a quad-camera, where the first camera comes with a 48-megapixel camera with an F / 1.7 lens slot with a Sony IMX586 sensor, which is the primary camera for the phone, and the second camera comes with a 13-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot for telephoto photography, and the third camera comes with an 8-megapixel camera with a slot F / 2.2 lens for wide-angle photography, and the fourth camera comes with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot for mono photography with a dual-LED rear flash. The main camera supports OIS optical stabilizer and EIS electronic stabilizer, and the cameras support digital zoom up to 20 times.
- The phone supports an additional microphone to isolate noise and noise while using the phone in general.
- Supports 4K video shooting with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports FHD shooting with 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. As for shooting ultra steady videos, the maximum resolution supported by the phone is FHD with a resolution of 1080 pixels. At a capture rate of 60 frames per second.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G processor, so the G symbol attached to the processor means that it is intended specifically for games. As for the graphic processor, it comes from the Adreno 618 type.
- The phone supports Bluetooth with the latest version of the fifth version and also supports the A2DP, LE features.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone port and supports the radio.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation and supports other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- It supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to its support for dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- The USB port comes from the latest Type C and supports the OTG feature.
- Security means: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor, and it is visible at the bottom of the screen. It also supports Face Unlock.
- The phone supports most other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, compass, and gyroscope.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4000 mAh, with the phone’s support for 20W VOOC fast charging technology.
- The phone comes with the Android Pie operating system with the latest Oppo interface, ColorOS 6.1.
- The phone is available in two colors, black and blue.
(disadvantages and advantages)
Oppo Reno 2
Oppo Reno 2
|1- The price of the phone is relatively high compared to competitors such as Mi 9T Pro.||1- Excellent phone design with attractive colors.|
|2- You cannot use the two SIM cards and the memory card at the same time… But there is no problem with that, as the storage space is large, 256 GB.||2- The battery lasts for a long time during the whole day.|
|3- It does not support a notification bulb-like all Oppo and Realme phones.||3- The cameras give excellent performance and support zoom up to 20 times. The rear camera also supports the extra stability feature in filming videos and the isolation feature in filming videos, which are amazing features that improve the experience of shooting videos on the phone.|
|4- Because the phone comes from glass, it breaks and scratches more easily compared to its weight.||4- The fingerprint sensor built into the screen works quickly as expected in this category.|
|5- The proximity sensor for calls is present in the software, not hardware, which leads to a 10% error rate in closing the screen on your phone during the call.||5- The Type C port with the phone’s support for fast charging. The Vooc gives you an excellent speed to charge the phone battery.|
|————||6- Excellent screen with almost non-existent edges to give an excellent full-screen experience with the latest protection layer currently.|
(Oppo Reno 2 phone box)
Oppo Reno 2 phone – charger head and supports fast charging – USB cable comes from Type C – leather back cover to protect the phone – instructions and warranty booklet – a screen that was pre-installed on the phone screen – metal pin – earphones and it comes with the 3.5 mm port.
Shouldn’t something be said about we move unexpectedly side and the sensible thing is to watch on Amazon, shop, and take apart?
( Shopping )
|1-Oppo Reno Ace 2 128GB 8GB International Version – Fantasy Purple||https://amzn.to/2TnxOwo|
|2-Oppo Reno 2 128GB 8GB GSM Only, No CDMA Unlocked GSM Phone (Navy Blue)||https://amzn.to/2ToTw3h|