Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra price and quick mobile review Samsung has announced its flagship phone, the Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra to be the most powerful phone in the Note series currently. The phone is the upgraded version of the previous version, the Samsung galaxy note 10 plus ultra while addressing the defects that were in the previous version with A significant development in the rear cameras to be able to compete strongly with Huawei in its flagship phones, especially the Huawei P40 Pro, so let us know the full specifications of the Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra (the version in Egypt) to find out whether Samsung will be able to outperform Huawei this year or will Huawei be the best to know The most important advantages and disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra are as follows.
(Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra price and specifications)
|( Processor )||Exynos 990 octa-core 7 nanotechnologies.|
|( Storage / RAM )||256 GB with 8 GB RAM.|
|( Camera )||Triple background 108 + 12 + 12 MB. / Front 10 MB|
|( screen )||is 6.9 inches, with QHD + resolution, with a small hole.|
|( Operating System )||Android 10.0.|
|( Battery )||4500 mAh|
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
(General Specifications for Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra)
- This is the version in the Egyptian market with an Exynos processor, and the phone supports 4G networks only.
- The phone has dimensions of 164.8 x 77.2 x 8.1 mm.
- The weight is 208 grams.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the manufacture of the phone come from glass with a frame of aluminum metal, as usual Samsung in the Note series.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- The phone is water and dust resistant with IP68 certification for half an hour up to a meter and a half.
- The phone supports the S Pen and the pen is made of metal and works via Bluetooth, accelerometer, and gyroscope sensors to work on better performance and the ability to control the phone more. The pen is not limited to writing and drawing only, but you can control through it the phone without touching through new movements In Air Actions, such as making a return or opening the Recent Apps through air movements with the pen… You can learn more about this feature through the video at the end of the article.
- The screen comes in the form of a Dynamic AMOLED 2X hole to be the latest type of screen currently and comes with an area of 6.9 inches, with QHD + quality, with a resolution of 1440 x 3088 pixels, with a slight curvature of the sides, at a pixel density of 496 pixels per inch, and the screen supports display dimensions in a ratio of 20: 9 with The latest layer of protection against breakage and scratching of the seventh generation Corning Gorilla Glass (Victus) and supports the HDR10+ screen and the Always-on display feature, through which you can compensate for the absence of the notification bulb. The screen also supports the 120Hz refresh rate and when activated, the screen resolution will become FHD and you use the refresh rate The 60Hz screen resolution will be QHD to try to save the battery as much as possible, as it was in its previous Samsung Galaxy Note S20 Ultra.
- It comes with a 256 GB UFS 3.1 hard memory with 8 GB LDDR5 random memory.
- Supports the possibility of increasing the storage space through a memory card with an area of 1 terabyte and is placed in the place of the second chip.
- As for performance, the version that will be provided in Egypt comes with a processor from Samsung, which comes from the Exynos 990 type with 7 nanotechnologies with a Mali-G77 MP11 graphic processor, it is the same processor that we saw previously in the Samsung Galaxy Note S20 Ultra phone. And the Samsung Galaxy Note S20 Plus. And the Samsung Galaxy Note S20. And also in his younger brother, the Samsung Galaxy Note. 20.
- The front camera comes with a 10-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot. The front camera supports 4K video shooting with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second, and it also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- The rear camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with an accuracy of 108 megapixels, with an F / 1.8 lens slot, and supports the OIS optical stabilizer, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with an accuracy of 12 megapixels, with an F/3.0 lens slot, and supports the OIS optical stabilizer, which is the special camera. With 5X real zoom and up to 50X digital zoom. As for the third camera, it comes with a 12-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.2 lens slot and supports video shooting with the maximum possible stabilization through the Super Steady video, which is the camera for wide photography in addition to a single LED flash.
- The Auto Focus was developed by adding laser autofocus to improve the focus in zoom and get better quality images,
- Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general… It also supports a third microphone located in the rear camera frame.
- The back camera upholds photography in 8K quality with a goal of 4320 pixels at a catch pace of 24 casings each second, and upholds photography in 4K quality with a goal of 2160 pixels at a catch pace of 30 and 60 edges each second, and upholds imaging in FHD quality with a goal of 1080 pixels at a catch pace of 30, 60 and 240 edges each second. The second likewise upholds shooting in HD quality with a goal of 720 pixels at a catch pace of 960 casings each second
- The external speakers come with stereo sound to provide a better audio experience than usual.
- Wi-Fi comes at a / b / g / n / ac / ax frequencies, in addition to its support for dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 and supports A2DP, LE, aptX.
- Supports GPS geolocation and supports other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO to determine the location better and more accurately.
- Security and protection mean The phone supports the fingerprint sensor, it comes integrated into the screen, and it works by ultrasonic ultrasound. It also supports the Face Unlock feature.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope, and barometric pressure.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the latest type, the Type C, with its support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4500 mAh with support for fast charging of 25 watts, wireless charging of 15 watts, and reverse wireless charging of 4.5 watts.
- The phone is available in a matte bronze color, a glossy black color, and glossy white color.
(Disadvantages and features of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra)
|1- It does not support the 3.5mm headphone jack.||1- Supports shooting in 8K quality, with dimensions of 21:9.|
|2- The protrusion of the rear cameras is relatively large, so it is recommended to use the case.||2- The phone is water and dust-resistant.|
|3- You cannot enjoy full-screen resolution while using the 120Hz refresh rate.||3- Modern and unique design with very good colors, especially the stretchy bronze.|
|4- It does not support the notification bulb, but you can compensate for that through the Always On Display.||4- There is no doubt that the S-Pen with its unique features will be one of the reasons for your purchase of the Note 20 Ultra.|
|5- We aspired to come with a stronger front camera like the one in the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.||5- The external speakers come with stereo sound, unlike the Huawei P40 Pro|
|6- The battery has not been developed or even the charging speed, and we do not know the reason!||6-The processor offers strong performance and can excellently run heavy games, but it has not been developed, as it is no longer the best processor in the Android world.|
|7- The performance of the Exynos 990 processor is good, but it consumes a lot of battery with a hot note in the mobile body in games.||7- The battery lasts for an acceptable period.|
|———-||8- A large screen in the shape of a hole with simple curves in the sides provides an excellent experience with its support for the refresh rate of 120Hz to provide better performance.|
|———-||9 – Supports the Dex feature to connect the phone to a large screen without any wires.|
|———||10- The rear cameras are greatly improved from the previous version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plu|
(Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra case)
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra phone – 25W charger head – S Pen – Screen pre-installed – Pen nibs – Type C USB cable – Back cover to protect the phone – Instructions and warranty booklet – Metal pin – Headphones The ear comes from AKG type – OTG port.
After a hypothetical audit of the *(Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra)*, we head to Amazon Member, to proceed and shop, and here are a few connections that assist you with perusing and shop
Shop with Amazon Affiliate
|1-Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G Factory Unlocked Android Cell Phone, US Version, 128GB of Storage, Mobile Gaming Smartphone, Long-Lasting Battery, Mystic Black|
|2-Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G Factory Unlocked Android Cell Phone, US Version, 128GB of Storage, Mobile Gaming Smartphone, Long-Lasting Battery, Mystic White|
|3-Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 256GB N985F/DS 8GB RAM International Version – Mystic White|
|4- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N986B/DS Dual Hybrid Sim 12GB+256GB Mystic Black – International Version|
|5-Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 256GB N985F/DS 8GB RAM S-Pen 6.9″ Triple Camera GSM LTE Factory Unlocked Smartphone (International Version) (Mystic White) (Renewed)|
|6-Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G Factory Unlocked Android Cell Phone, US Version, 128GB Storage, Mystic Bronze & Smart Watch Active 2 (44mm, GPS, Bluetooth) Aqua Black|
|7-Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G N981 Verizon + GSM Unlocked, Mystic Gray 128GB (Renewed)|