Comparison between Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max and iPhone 12 Pro Max
Comparison of features
1- The design of the phone is excellent and the materials are good.
2- The phone screen has a good resolution and is of an OLED type.
3- The performance of the phone is still the strongest in the world.
4- The battery life is excellent and can withstand long periods.
5- Huge internal memory of up to 512 GB.
6- The camera is excellent and competes with the leading phones released after that.
1- Supports 5G networks.
2- High quality OLED screen.
3- Resistant to water and dust.
4- A powerful processor capable of working efficiently in all conditions.
5- The cameras are distinguished.
6- Imaging in 4K resolution with excellent stabilization via the main lens due to the new Sensor Shift technology.
7- During video shooting, you can record stereo sound and use Dolby Vision and HDR.
8- Supports wireless charging up to 15W.
1- The front camera bump is still very old and takes up a lot of screen space.
2- The charging speed of the phone is low compared to competitors.
3- The absence of a 3.5mm headphone port.
4- The phone does not support external memory.
1- The size and weight of the phone are large.
2- The design has not changed much from the previous generation.
3- The shape of the (notch) from the front is the same size and with the same appearance, it has not been reduced.
4- The screen does not support high frequency.
5- It does not support 3.5mm input port.
6- Lack of FM Radio.
7- The charger does not come with the phone box!
(It went down in the market in (September 2019) (October 2020).
(Operating System) (IOS 14) (iOS 14.5).
(Size) (158*77.8*8.1mm) (160.8*78.1*7.4mm).
(Weight) (226 grams) (228 grams).
(Material) (Stainless Steel Frame + Glass Back
IP68 / 1.5m depth for 30 minutes) (Stainless steel frame + glass back
IP68 / depth of 6 meters for 30 minutes).
(SIM) (single SIM + electronic chip) (one SIM + electronic chip).
(Slide size) (Nano) (Nano).
(Comparison of hardware)
Dual core 2.65 GHz + Quad core 1.8 GHz (six core
Dual core 3.1 GHz (Firestorm) + Hexa-core 1.8 GHz (Icestorm).
(Chipset)(Apple A13 Bionic - 7nm)(Apple A14 Bionic - 5nm).
(Apple GPU (4-core graphics) (Apple GPU - 4 Cores).
(comparison between memory)
** (internal memory)
*(128 GB - NVMe
256 GB - NVMe
512 GB - NVMe).
**(RAM) (4 GB - LPDDR4x) (6 GB - LPDDR5 - 2750 MHz).
(extra memory) (no) (no).
*(Screen Size) (6.5 inches) (6.7 inches).
* (screen size for the kit) (83.7%) (87.8%).
*(screen resolution) (1242*2688) (2778*1284).
*(pixel density) (458 ppi) (458 ppi).
*(OLED) (Super XDR OLED) screen technology.
*(Screen colors) (16 million colors) (16 million colors).
*(Touch) (Multi-touch to 10 fingers) (Multi-touch to 10 fingers).
* (screen protection)
**(Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating)
** (Ceramic Shield).
Wide color display P3
800 nits max brightness
Wide color display P3
1200nits max brightness
60Hz refresh rate).
iPhone 8 Plus Quick Review Apple, after a long wait, revealed its new phones, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X, at a press conference at the company's headquarters on the day of 2017, and we will talk about the wonderful phone iPhone 8 Plus, which has superior specifications and capabilities that enable it to be the best smartphone among various other mobile brands and in this article A review of iPhone 8 Plus, defects, features, and a comprehensive explanation of iPhone 8 Plus.
Processor: Hexa-core Apple A11 Bionic.
Storage: 64/256 GB.
RAM: 3 GB RAM.
Camera: dual rear 12 MP / front 7 MP.
Screen: 5.5 inches with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Operating system: iOS 11.
Battery: 2675 mAh.
2- (Specifications and features about the phone and information about it)
1- The phone supports 4G LTE networks.
2- A Nano SIM card.
3- The weight of the phone is 202 grams.
4- The dimensions of the phone are 158.4 x 78.1 x 7.5 mm.
5-LED-backlit IPS LCD Capacitive screen measuring 5.5 inches and 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution that supports touch and gives 401 pixels per inch with Ion-strengthened glass and an oleophobic layer.
6- A 12-megapixel rear camera with an f/1.8 and f/2.8 lens slot with a quad-LED flash and a 7-megapixel front camera with an f/2.2 lens slot.
7- iOS 11 operating system.
8- Hexa-core processor with Apple A11 Bionic chip.
9 - Internal memory 64/128 GB with random memory 3 GB RAM.
10- A non-removable 2675 mAh lithium-ion battery.
3- (disadvantages and advantages)
1- More than great performance with the Apple A11 Bionic processor.
2- A 12-megapixel rear camera with the ability to shoot in 4K quality.
3- Resistant to dust and dust according to IP67 certification.
4- Supports fast charging and wireless charging
1- There is no FM radio.
2- There is no possibility to use internal memory.
3-There is no 3.5mm input.
4- The weight of the phone is large 202 grams.
* iPhone 8 Plus is a phone with a wonderful and elegant design, as it has a full metal design from the best and finest manufacturing materials, with a distinct smooth texture, and the back of the phone is made of wonderful glass.
* We find the size of the phone is rather large, as it is 202 grams, the height is 158.4 mm, the width is 78.1 mm, and the thickness is 5.7 mm.
* The front side of the phone consists of a large screen measuring 5.5 inches, and at the top there is a call headset with a front camera and a light sensor, and at the bottom is a fingerprint reader.
* The back of the phone has a dual camera with a quad-LED flash, and in the middle is the famous company logo.
* To the right of the phone there is a button to open and close the phone and the SIM port, while on the left of the phone there is a button for placing the phone on the silent system and the volume control buttons.
* Below the phone are the USB input and external speakers.
* The phone comes in dark grey, gold and silver.
* With the iPhone 8 Plus, you can enjoy a wonderful and interesting experience of the large screen of the phone with a resolution of FULL HD and works with the wonderful LED-backlit IPS LCD Capacitive technology with a measurement of 5.5 inches and a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, the screen supports touch, 16 million colors and has a pixel density of 401 pixels per inch.
* The screen makes up 67.4% of the phone’s size and has Retina HD technology, which is characterized by great colors and superb clarity with True Tone and 3D Touch, and the phone screen gives excellent vibrant colors and can adjust the lighting in various places Equipped with Ion-strengthened glass that is resistant to scratches and shocks and has an oleophobic layer that Prevents fingerprints from appearing on the screen.
6- (mobile performance)
* With the iPhone 8 Plus, you will have the best operating system and the best processor among smartphones at all. The phone comes with Apple’s iOS 11 operating system and has a hexa-core Apple A11 Bionic processing unit, which is more than wonderful as there is no processor that exceeds its power, we find it has Four cores that are 70% faster than the A10 Fusion processor and two cores that are 25% faster, with a triple-core graphics processor that is 30% faster than the A10 Fusion processor, and it has 3 GB of RAM.
* iPhone 8 Plus mobile offers the best experience ever. You can play various games with high quality and super speed.
* The phone is available with 64/256 GB RAM and like previous phones, there is no additional memory, but you can use additional storage on iCloud.
* With the iPhone 8 Plus camera, it can be said that you have one of the best cameras in the market that comes with a dual 12-megapixel camera with an aperture of f/1.8 and f/2.8 and with a wide camera lens, so the camera gives us 10x zoom for photos and 6x for videos with OIS optical stabilization and quad flash LED with automatic image adjustment, geo-tagging, face and smile detection, panorama, HDR, the ability to shoot 4K videos, and it has Portrait lighting feature that allows each change to illuminate the image before taking it.
* The front camera of the phone is 7 mega-pixels with f / 2.2 lens slot, it has HDR, panorama and air detection, which is more than excellent in taking selfies.
* iPhone 8 Plus offers a non-removable Li-Ion battery with a capacity of 2675 mAh that has fast charging technology, which enables you to charge 50% in just 30 minutes and also has a smooth wireless charging feature with the glass back of the phone.
* The phone battery lasts 21 hours of continuous calls and 60 hours of listening to different music.
9-(Content of the box)
1- The iPhone 8 Plus phone case contains the phone.
2- The headphones.
3- USB connection.
4- Adapter from the charger port to the 3.5mm headphone port, a tool for extracting the chip.
5- Telephone user guide.
A quick review of iPhone 7 Plus in September of 2016 witnessed the launch of the giant Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus smartphones, where the company developed some of the features in the two phones that distinguish them from their previous category, the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus category, and we will discuss in this article the iPhone mobile 7 Plus with all its advantages and disadvantages
1- (price and specification)
Processor: Quad core 2.34 GHz.
Storage: 32/128/256 GB.
RAM: 3 GB RAM.
Camera: 12 MP dual rear, 7 MP front.
Screen: 5.5 with a resolution of 1080 x 1920.
Operating system: IOS 10.
Battery: 2900 mAh.
2- (Specifications and information about the phone)
1- The phone supports the fourth generation (4G-LTE) through a (Nano-SIM) communication chip.
2- 5.5 inch LED Backlit IPS LCD screen.
3- IOS 10.0.1 operating system, upgradable to IOS 10.2.
4- A10 quad-core processor with a frequency of 2.34 GHz.
5- Hexa-core PowerVR Series7XT Plus graphics processor.
6- Two 12-megapixel rear cameras, one with a 1.8 lens slot and the other with a 2.8 lens slot.
7- And a 7-megapixel front camera with a f/2.2 lens.
8- Supports a fingerprint reader.
9 - Non-removable 2900 mAh battery.
10- Light weight 188 grams.
11- Internal memory 32/128/256.
* 3 GB RAM.
13- It has an IP67 certificate for dust resistance and water resistance of up to one meter and 30 minutes under water.
14- Force Touch application on the HOME button and it now supports 3D Touch.
3- (advantages and disadvantages)
1- The presence of two rear cameras that help in shooting and taking out more than wonderful pictures.
2- The phone is dust and water resistant.
3- The A10 processor is very excellent and is considered the most powerful processor on the market today.
4- The camera's resistance to vibration during filming is more than wonderful, and it is equipped with a quad-LED flash and the ability to shoot 4k.
5- Fingerprint reader.
6- The screen is protected by an Ion-strengthened glass layer to protect it from shocks and scratches.
1- Uninstall the headphone port and adopt the charger port for the headphones, which makes it difficult to charge the phone if you wear headphones.
2- There is no port for additional external memory.
3- Despite the phone's resistance to water, the damage caused by water is not covered by the phone's warranty.
4- (phone design)
* As Apple has always used to, the luxury of design, which gives you a sense of elegance at first sight, the phone is no different from the materials of manufacture from the 6S, it is made of aluminum.
* On the front of the phone, we find at the top the call headset, and above it we will find the proximity sensor and from the left we will find a 7-megapixel front camera, but from the bottom we will find it clean except for the presence of the main screen button, which has become completely touch-screen.
* On the right, we find the screen unlock button and below the phone chip port, and in the left we find the volume control buttons and above them a button to make the phone silent.
* The top of the phone has nothing in it, as for the bottom of the phone, after canceling the 3.5 mm headphone port, we find the USB port for the charger, which the company in this version has allocated to the headset as well, and to the right and left of the port we find the location of the external speakers and the microphone for speaking in the phone.
* As for the back, we will find a 12-megapixel rear camera on the left, and next to it a special microphone for recording sound during video shooting, and next to them is a quad-LED flash.
* The colors of the phone are silver, gold, rose gold, glossy black and matte dark black.
* The phone comes with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD screen with a pixel density of 401 ppi and occupies about 67.7% of the front-end area. This screen is considered good despite the high price of the phone, the screen is protected by a layer
*Ion-strengthened glass against shocks and scratches, which is a great layer and provides very good protection for the phone.
*The phone comes with a 12-megapixel rear camera, one for shooting and the other to maintain image quality when zooming
*The dual rear camera supports optical stabilization and quad-LED flash, and offers an X2 zoom feature.
* The phone supports 4K video shooting and 30 frames per second, as well as several shooting modes such as slow shooting and sports photography, which enables you to shoot fast movements without the slightest distortion
* In general, the camera is one of the most important features of the iPhone 7 Plus, as it works excellent and comes with flawless images.
* Apple supplied its iPhone 7 plus with a quad-core A10 processor, which is currently the most powerful processor announced, and the company also provided the phone with a hexa-core PowerVR Series7XT Plus graphics processor for gamers.
* The phone battery is 2900 mAh non-removable, which is a battery that is very suitable for the capabilities of the phone and you will not need to charge it more than once a day for average use.
1- When we open the box, we find the iPhone 7 plus.
3- USB cable.
5- Protective cover and adapter from the charger port to the 3.5mm headphone port.
6- User Manual.
How to buy a phone with a review and comparison with existing phones
iPhone XS Max price and quick mobile review Apple revealed after the phones expected for it this year, the iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max at a huge conference on September 12, 2018, and we will talk in this article about the Apple iPhone XS Max, which is the most expensive phone from Apple and comes with an AMOLED screen that is the largest So far from Apple and even bigger than the Samsung Note 9 screen in particular, and the processor and battery have also been significantly developed, especially with the new software from Apple IOS 12. Everything you want to know about the iPhone XS Max, you will find in this article on the site with all impartiality.
(price and specifications)
Processor: Hexa-core Apple A12 Bionic.
Storage / RAM: 64/256/512 GB with 4 GB RAM.
Camera: dual rear 12 + 12 MB. / front 7 mb.
Screen: 6.5 inches with a notch with a resolution of 1242 x 2688 pixels.
Operating system: IOS 12.
Battery: 3174 mAh.
(Phone specification and very important information)
1- The phone is very similar to the younger brother iPhone Xs, but with a larger screen and a larger battery.
2- It supports the operation of two SIM cards and supports the second, third and fourth generation networks
3- The first chip comes from the Nano type, while the other chip comes from the eSIM type, which is a new type of chip. There is no information so far about the provision of this type of communication by Arab telecom companies.
4- The weight of 208 grams is the heaviest among Apple phones and even heavier than the Note 9 with a glass design from the back and glass from the front with a protection layer on the screen and a thickness of 7.7 mm and a metal frame.
5- A 6.5-inch Super AMOLED screen, with a resolution of 1242 x 2688 pixels, with a notch or cut in the screen with dimensions of 19.5: 9, and the screen comes with a pixel density of 458 pixels per inch, and the screen occupies 84.4% of the phone body, and this type of AMOLED screen is the best ever In terms of color quality and brightness.
6- iPhone XS Max mobile operating system is iOS 12.
7- The mobile processor is A12 Bionic, hexa-core. The artificial intelligence and speed of this processor has been developed. It works with 7 nano manufacturing technology, and it is very saving in battery consumption, as it has the fastest performance so far.
Three mobile versions are available:-
1 – The first version is 64 GB with 4 GB RAM.
2 – The second version is 256 GB with 4 GB RAM.
3 – The third version is 512 GB with 4 GB RAM.
8- Dual rear camera, the main camera comes with a 12-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, and the secondary camera responsible for zoom comes with a 12-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot with an optical stabilizer in the two lenses and the ability to zoom in 2x without distorting image details, and the camera also supports Isolation and video shooting up to 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 60 frames per second
9- A 7-megapixel front camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot that supports isolation and portrait, but the quality of video shooting has been developed, as it is shooting 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 60 frames per second, while in the iPhone X it shoots at a rate of only 30 frames, although it is the same Camera .
10- As usual for most recent Apple phones, the phone does not support the installation of an additional memory card, and there is no 3.5 mm headphone port.
11- It does not support the fingerprint sensor.
12- The Face Unlock feature has been developed that works quickly and efficiently because of its support for True Depth via the front camera.
13- A battery with a capacity of 3174 mAh, which Apple claims is an hour and a half longer compared to the iPhone X battery.
14-The iPhone XS Max mobile battery supports fast and wireless charging and can charge 50% of the battery in just 30 minutes.
15- The mobile is waterproof and dustproof with IP68 certification.
16- The phone comes in 3 colors: Silver, Space Gray, and Gold.
(disadvantages and advantages)
1- It does not support FM radio playback.
2- It does not support the installation of an additional memory card, but what is the need to install a memory card with the large available spaces.
3- It does not support the 3.5 headphone port, as usual for Apple phones.
4- The charger supplied with the phone does not support fast charging.
5- The design is the same as the iPhone X design, there is no development, innovation or radical change.
1- An excellent processor, the fastest and most powerful so far from Apple.
2- The phone is waterproof and dustproof with IP68 certification.
3- The best Super AMOLED screen in the world so far.
4- The screen resolution is better and larger than the iPhone X, as it comes with a resolution of 1242 x 2688.
5- A version with a capacity of 512 GB was put that was not available in the iPhone X.
6- The performance of the cameras is excellent and they have been greatly improved compared to previous phones.
7- A battery that lasts longer than the iPhone X.
8- It now supports two Nano-SIM and e-SIM SIM cards.
1- The phone with the new operating system iOS 12.
2 - The charger - the USB connection.
3- Ear Pods.
4- Metal pin.
5- Warranty and instructions.
7 smartphones are the most popular and best-selling in the first quarter of 2021
Several smartphones that were launched the late last year 2020 and the beginning of the current year 2021 were able to impress the public greatly, to become the most famous, most famous, and best-selling smartphone after its launch in the market, where it was able to meet the needs of users despite sometimes its high price relatively. According to Gadgets Now, there are 7 most popular and best-selling smartphones in global markets, which have achieved tremendous sales since their launch and are continuing to achieve global sales, as iPhone 12 has been on top of these phones, which has dominated sales since last October until now.
The iPhone 12 5G phone from the American company Apple achieved huge sales that made it the best-selling phone in the world in the first quarter of the current year 2021, far ahead of the rest of the other smart phones, including the leading Samsung phones.
The iPhone 12 5G phone works with Apple's latest A14 processor, which it said is 50% faster than the previous processor, and also provides support for 5G networks, and is associated with 4 GB random access memory, and internal memory with 3 different capacities are 64 and 256 and 512 GB.
1- iPhone 12
The iPhone 12 5G phone from the American company Apple achieved huge sales that made it the best-selling phone in the world in the first quarter of the current year 2021, far ahead of the rest of the other smartphones, including the leading Samsung phones. The iPhone 12 5G phone works with Apple's latest A14 processor, which it said is 50% faster than the previous processor, and also provides support for 5G networks, and is associated with 4 GB random access memory, and internal memory with 3 different capacities are 64 and 256 and 512 GB.
2-iPhone 12 Pro Max
(iPhone 12 Pro Max) handling with an amazing Apple A14 Bionic processor with a capacity processor, 128 GB and 256 GB irregular stockpiling, 3 12-megapixel back cameras with 3 super wide and long-range focal points, gaps,/1.6 focal points, f/2.4 and 2.2 Backings 4K shooting.
The iPhone 11 has a 6.1-inch LCD screen, and the phone includes a 12-megapixel dual rear camera with sensors from a wide angle, but with a larger size and allows more light to enter, with a 12-megapixel selfie camera, and it works with the A13 Bionic processor, and it comes with a battery capacity 3110 mAh, and it comes in 3 versions, which are 64, 128 and 256 GB.
4-Redmi Note 9
The( Redmi Note 9) went with a stunning Snapdragon 662 chipset processor, with 4, 6, and 8 GB of Crush, despite 128 GB of internal amassing, with a triple fundamental camera of 48, 8, and 2 megapixels, with a 8-megapixel front camera. For video calls and taking selfies, an astonishing Drove streak, a goliath 6000 mAh battery, maintains 18W fast charging through the USB-C charging port.
The Redmi 9A phone contains an Helio G25 eight-core processor, with 2 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal storage space, expandable via a microSD card, and it features a 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 Pixel, with a 5000 mAh battery, in addition to one 13-megapixel rear camera, along with one 5-megapixel front camera.
The Galaxy A21s phone came with a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED screen, with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels, in addition to a notch in the form of a hole for the front camera that comes with a resolution of 13 megapixels, and a quad rear camera that comes with the main one with 48 megapixels, and the second with 8 megapixels for ultra-wide imaging, And the third with 2-megapixels, and the fourth with the same accuracy, one for shooting depth, and the other for shooting nearby objects, and the back of the device contains a fingerprint sensor, and the Galaxy A21s works with an eight-core processor at a frequency of 2.0 GHz, with 3, 4 or 6 GB RAM, In addition to expandable internal storage, it is with a capacity of 32 or 64 GB.
7- Galaxy A12
The Galaxy A12 phone, from Samsung, offers a 6.5-inch screen, with HD + display quality, with an Infinity-V design, which offers a notch above the middle of the screen in the form of a water drop dedicated to the front camera that comes with an 8-megapixel camera, with an Helio P35 processor, which comes Paired with 6GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, it runs Android 10.